I am Hiring Out-of-Province Workers

If you are hiring out-of-province workers to complete a job located in Manitoba, you need to make sure that they have WCB coverage.

You are responsible for ensuring coverage is in place for all your workers and contractors. If your contractors are not registered with the WCB, coverage becomes your responsibility.

Learn more about applying for WCB coverage for out-of-province workers.

Learn more about WCB coverage for contractors.

My Contact Person is Changing

Did you know that you can add additional authorized contacts to your employer account at any time? 

When you first registered your employer account with the WCB, the person registering it was automatically listed as your authorized contact. Your authorized contact has access to your WCB information, and can make changes to your account information.


Subscribe to Employers